Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Smile!

Another "craft" I am intersted in is photography. I am a long way from proficient, but I do enjoy practicing. The Trendy Treehouse has a fun contest on Tuesdays appropriately named "Shutter Love Tuesdays." There are a lot of amazing photographers who enter with killer skills...and then today, there is me :) I am entering for the first time and I just hope people don't laugh too much at my attempt. The theme this week is "Smiles."
There are many technical things wrong with this photograph. LA's hat is blown out. She is slightly out of focus. I am sure my exposure is off...but I LOVE the smiles in this one. LA can't get enough of her daddy and truth be told, he can't get enough of her either. Love my babies!!!!

ShutterLoveTuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment