Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aw shucks! My very first blog award

TrendyBlogAward

Thank you to Project Balancing Act for thinking enough of my little blog to share this award with me. The author is a regular on a couple of photography boards I frequent (it is nice to know that I am not the only one reading my blog!). You really should check out Project Balancing Act. It is full of fun posts--I LOVE the tie-dyed crib sheet her husband made. She is also very inspirational with her "Fix It Friday" photography edits. Sigh...one day I'll learn how to edit. Thanks again for the award!

Now, apparently one of the rules is to give this award on to 10 more blogs. Oh, the choices! There are sooo many great blogs out there so it is hard to pick. I am going to go with a few that you might not know about and perhaps you will enjoy them as much as I do.

In no particular order:

And a BONUS winner...From An Igloo: I just discovered her sight recently and it has so many fun kids clothes!

So, if you are one of my "awardees" just follow these "rules" to accept your award and bequeath your own!
  • Post about the award in your blog
  • Link the award to Trendy Treehouse
  • Award 10 other blog with this badge, who will do the same, in turn!

Thanks again Project Balancing Act for my first award!

No comments:

Post a Comment