Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Father's Love

ShutterLoveTuesdays


Since I didn't get laughed off last week, I have decided to once again participate in "Shutter Love Tuesdays." theme this week is "A Father's Love." It was really hard to pick just one photo for this week. I have so many of LA and her daddy together, but this is one of my favorites.

There is a little "backstory" to this picture. In the summer, Justin likes to grill (and I don't mind either because it sure is nice to have some help with dinner). While he grills, LA waits at the door and watches him. It is really sweet--her own little vigil of sorts. Every so often, he comes up to the door and the two of them "play." This particular evening, LA kept pressing her lips against the glass to kiss her daddy, and of course, he kissed her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment