Monday, May 11, 2009

If I Post It, I Will Make It (at least that's the idea)

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

To quote Field of Dreams, "If you build it, they will come."

I have a million little projects on my "I want to do this" list that I know will never get done. But, if I post it, I will make it (at least that's the idea)! I ran across the Craft Hope blog this morning and learned about their sweet charity craft projects.

Currently, they are collecting handmade dolls for children in an orphanage in Nicaragua. They have a few patterns available and they aren't hard. In fact, I think I could make one of these cuties in a couple of naptimes (sad that naptimes is how I now organize my life). I think I am going to start with this doll from One Red Robin.

Anyhow, maybe you will join me in this project. Check out all the details and learn more at Craft Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment