Studio: StrictRestraint
Genre: BDSM, Bondage chasity belt bdsm
Charlotte is a sexy woman by an insatiable appetite for pain, and I'm going to finish everything I can to fill the void for this pain slattern. She is warned from bdsm video porn the beginning that this will not subsist an easy day, and she welcomes the challenge. She is inflict in several custom pieces of torment to strain her body. She is subjected to obedience training, along with her endurance pushed to its breaking point. Then the displease comes, followed by more pain, and then finished up with united chantas bdsm powerful orgasm after another. This is only the beginning of a drawn out day ahead. Pain slut or not everyone has limits, and I sketch out on pushing hers
Duration:28:32
Quality: SiteRip
Format:wmv
Video: 760x444
Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 192Kbps
File greatness: 220.7 MB
No comments:
Post a Comment