Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maria and Me, and Baby Makes........Divorce

Looks like the Gropenator really effed up this time, fathering a child with a member of the household staff. He told Maria about it, ten years after the fact, and after he left his job as Gropenator of California. Says the adulterer:

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said Monday night in a statement issued to The Times in response to questions. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry. I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. "

No comments:

Post a Comment