Friday, May 27, 2011

I Didn't Say It........

Peter Fonda, on how the president is "a fucking traitor" for his handling of the BP oil spill:
"I’m training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles. For what purpose? Well, I’m not going to say the words 'Barack Obama’, but....it’s more of a thought process than an actuality, but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it’s about starting the world. I prefer to not to use the words, 'let’s stop something’. I prefer to say, 'let’s start something, let’s start the world’."

Wow.
Um, yeah, that whole linking of arming grandchildren to shoot and president Obama, sounds a little threatening, dontcha think, Pete?
I agree that the gulf between the rich and everyone else is goring ever wider, but arming anyone is not the solution.
Put the teabags away and take a nap, Pete.


Michelle Obama, slyly, maybe, mentioning to gay families in speech to graduates at West Point:
"I ask you to remember that family has always been a centerpiece of our American story. No matter how you’ve grown up, no matter how you define family, all of you have someone in your life who believed in you and pushed you."

No matter how you define family.
Two parents, mommie and daddy.
One parent, mommie or daddy.
Two parents, mommie and mom, or daddy and dad.
It shouldn't make a difference how your family looks, all that matters is that they love you and nurture you and help you through life.
You go, Michelle.

Linda Harvey, of the Southern Poverty Law Center-certified hate group, Mission America, claiming that GLSEN [Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network] advocates for....wait for it....pedophilia:
"GLSEN poses as a 'gay rights' and 'anti-bullying' group for youth, going to bat for them on issues like discrimination. But GLSEN is actually a threat to children, unless parents don’t care about their kids being drawn into early deviant sexual activity, or learning to approve of sinful, God-defying behaviors without the parents' knowledge. To put it bluntly, when you think GLSEN, think 'children and bodily fluids.' Yes, it’s that bad. Behind GLSEN’s window-dressing rhetoric about safe schools, bigotry, 'homophobia', oppression, and concerns about harassment, lies the reality: advocacy of actual homosexual sex, sometimes implicit, sometimes very explicit, even for young kids. And sometimes it’s with adults."

So this 'education network' which seeks to help all kids understand what it means to be gay, and to grow up accepting and tolerant and understanding of people with different orientations and gender identities, is actually a front for pedophiles?
Linda, you need to get a large spoon and dig your head out of your ass.
You cannot advocate sex. Sex is; homosexual or heterosexual. It is. Unless you think that other groups advocate for heterosexual sex?
And GLSEN has nothing to do with pedophilia.
Seriously, get that spoon and start digging.

Charles Barkley, on gay players in the NBA:
“First of all, every player has played with gay guys. It bothers me when I hear these reporters and jocks get on TV and say: ‘Oh, no guy can come out in a team sport. These guys would go crazy.’ First of all, quit telling me what I think. I’d rather have a gay guy who can play than a straight guy who can’t play.”

Nice to hear another POV from a professional athlete.
Nicer than Kobe Bryant and Joakim Noah, with their faggot comments.
It shouldn't matter anywhere, at work, at play, what your sexual orientation might be. It should only matter that you can do the job, or play the game.

Veteran NYC sports radio announcer Jared Max, coming out on his radio show:
"Are we ready to have our sports information delivered by someone who is gay? We're going to find out. Because for the last 16 years I've been living a free life among all my close friends and family. But I've been living behind what is a gargantuan size secret in the sports world. I am gay. Yeah, Jared Max, the sports guy with one of the most familiar voices in New York sports isn't quite like the majority."

Welcome out, Jared, welcome out.
And you are simply showing the world, as has Don Lemons and Rick Welts and Will Sheridan and Scott Norton--who've all come out in recent weeks--that we are all kinds of people, doing all kinds of jobs, and our sexual orientation should make no difference at all.
Naturally, you'll be receiving the complimentary toaster oven and copy of the Gay Agenda.


Director Lars von Trier, who has been banned by Cannes, for his Hitler remarks:
"I really wanted to be a Jew and then I found out that I was really a Nazi because my family was German....Which also gave me some pleasure...What can I say? I understand Hitler...I think I understand the man, he’s not what you would call a good guy. But I understand much about him. And I sympathize with him a little bit. I’m not for the Second World War. I'm not against Jews. I’m very much for Jews. No not too much, because the Israelis, a pain in the ass...Okay, I'm a Nazi."

This is a prime example of someone who doesn't think before he speaks.
I got nothin' else on this one.
It's too disturbing......
Naturally, shortly after this vomitous statement, Von Trier apologized: “If I have hurt someone this morning by the words I said at the press conference, I sincerely apologize. I am not antisemitic or racially prejudiced in any way, nor am I a nazi.”
M'kay.

Maggie Gallagher, on The Gay Agenda:
"Surrendering on the legal definition of 'civil marriage' is not a prelude to winning any of those other deeper battles. It is a prelude to an ever deeper surrender to the main idea now being propagated: if you believe in the message of Genesis, as repeated by Jesus—that marriage from the beginning has been the union of male and female, husbands and wives called to give themselves to each other and to their children—then you are a bad person. You are like a racist. You should be ashamed and shamed in public. You should, ideally, lose your job."

Here's another thing, Mags, Jesus is love. I don't think he'd want you all, standing up and denigrating an entire group of people in his name.
Sure, you can toss around specific Bible passages that you say bolster your claims, but there are just as many passages that don't.
If you boil it down to it's purest form, God is love.
And what you're doing is not.
See, you can dislike me for being gay, and think your Bible damns me to hell for it, but you cannot use your misunderstanding of the word of God to legislate against me. That is no very Christ-like, is it?

Actor Armie Hammer, on the "weird hype" surrounding his man-on-man kiss with Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's J Edgar Hoover movie:
"It’s the same kind of thing as if you walk onto a set and they hand you a machine gun and [say], 'Shoot this like you know what you’re doing' — you can’t grab that thing and go, 'uh…' — you kind of have to go, 'Okay, I know what I’m doing,' and you’ve just got to go for it. It wasn’t that weird — I have never kissed a guy — it’s not something I’m going to do in my private life, but at the end of it I was, like, man, there is a lot of weird hype."

It is kind of odd, because when an actor plays a murderer or a rapist or pedophile or adulterer, the press never seems to assume they are like that in real life.
But play gay, and everyone assumes you're gay.
And kiss a guy on film and there's this almost juvenile nervous giggle that permeates every interview, like you're expected to say that the kiss turned you gay. Or loudly profess your heterosexuality.
That said, the idea of seeing Armie Hammer kissin' a guy has got me a bit riled up, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment