Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Market Skirt

You are not going to believe this but tonight I sewed a child's outfit...and it is NOT for LA! Shocking I know :) It is for one of LA's classmates (one of her best buddies in fact) who is celebrating her 2nd birthday this weekend.

The skirt is based on Made's Market Skirt tutorial.



I opted to go without the pockets. They are really cute, but I think that LA's buddy would fill them with mulch on the playground and then NOONE would appreciate my adorable pockets. (I'm not "officially" saying I have seen this child with handfuls of mulch or anything--wink)

The top is from Walmart. I love the little ruffle and gathers. It just goes to show you that clothes don't have to be expensive to be adorable!

Happy Birthday Ari!

No comments:

Post a Comment