![]() |
| "Borrowed' from Joe.My.God. |
- Nothing is private anymore. Ever. Every picture you pout on the web becomes the property of the universe and could, and probably will, turn up at the most inopportune time. Especially when they are pictures of your body parts, underwear'd or not.
- Men love to send pictures of their crotch, Calvin Klein Covered or not, as kind of a Hello there. What is it about Cotton Covered Bangers and Mash, er, Meat and Potatoes, er, Cock and Balls, that says, I wanna send this to a woman I don't actually know but I've "talked" to online?
- When you get caught, especially in this day and age, don't lie. You're going to get caught again, and make us suspect every single word that comes out of your mouth.
- Take a minute, before you email that picture, or Tweet it or Facebook it, or whatever else you might do with it, and ask yourself if you'd send it to your family, or place it in a lovely frame and display it in your home. If the answer is No, then Don't.Do.It. Unless you plan on explaining it to your family, your children, your spouse, your boss, or your country, sometime in the future.
And while I seriously hope Anthony Weiner can get past this, and seriously hope he never shows his weiner in public again, it saddens me a little that we're becoming a world where this is to be expected. I seriously hope Lizz Winstead is wrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment