Elsie Marley is challenging participants to create clothes for kids for one hour every day for 7 days. Since I have a pile of "to do" projects on my list and a whole week off, I'm giving it a try. Even if I can't do an hour a day, I figure I can get in 7 hours over the course of the week. I started off yesterday by making the reversible team pinafore and the bottoms for LA's Halloween costume (to be revealed later). Tonight I hope to get the top to her costume completed. Seven straight days of crafting! Here goes!!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
KCWC ---What???
KCWC...come on...you know that stands for Kids Clothes Week Challenge (duh!).

Elsie Marley is challenging participants to create clothes for kids for one hour every day for 7 days. Since I have a pile of "to do" projects on my list and a whole week off, I'm giving it a try. Even if I can't do an hour a day, I figure I can get in 7 hours over the course of the week. I started off yesterday by making the reversible team pinafore and the bottoms for LA's Halloween costume (to be revealed later). Tonight I hope to get the top to her costume completed. Seven straight days of crafting! Here goes!!
Elsie Marley is challenging participants to create clothes for kids for one hour every day for 7 days. Since I have a pile of "to do" projects on my list and a whole week off, I'm giving it a try. Even if I can't do an hour a day, I figure I can get in 7 hours over the course of the week. I started off yesterday by making the reversible team pinafore and the bottoms for LA's Halloween costume (to be revealed later). Tonight I hope to get the top to her costume completed. Seven straight days of crafting! Here goes!!
Labels:
challenges,
clothing,
KCWC,
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment