Yesterday I spent nap time drafting out and sewing a prototype of a peasant top for LA. I based it off the tutorial found at Indietutes. I plan to make a few changes to the proportions and work on a top today :) I am really amazed by women who create their own patterns. It is certainly not an easy task and takes a lot of patience!! Hopefully I will have a picture to post later today.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
KCWC Day 3
Yesterday I spent nap time drafting out and sewing a prototype of a peasant top for LA. I based it off the tutorial found at Indietutes. I plan to make a few changes to the proportions and work on a top today :) I am really amazed by women who create their own patterns. It is certainly not an easy task and takes a lot of patience!! Hopefully I will have a picture to post later today.
Labels:
challenges,
clothing,
KCWC,
sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment