Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Deepika & Karan On Koffee

It got awkward with Deepika, after her Koffee With Karan: Ranbir KapoorRanbir Kapoor, who features on the cover of this month's GQ, has spoken about Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor. Here's an extract from the accompanying interview...

On being a womaniser: "Right now it's like I'm being linked left, right and centre. I open the paper and I'm actually dreading it sometimes.

Jesus Christ, you know? I'm 28 years old, I work hard, I'm fairly successful at my job and I'm attracted to women."

On Deepika: "With Deepika it was just kind of strange, because after she gave certain interviews post our break-up or that episode on Koffee With Karan, it got really awkward.

Deepika must be having some angst against me, which she probably took out through this interview. But I still respect her, I still like her, I still feel she's a really nice girl."

On Sonam: "I really have nothing to say about because she was just my co-star and I think she said a few things which she really didn't need to."

On relationships: "I don't believe in casual relationships. I don't believe in one-night stands. But I'm not really looking to date someone."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment