Sunday, August 29, 2010

Carter's Pillowcase

I finally had a chance to deliver Carter's special pillowcase on Friday. I had to be discreet. After all, he is in THIRD grade and I wasn't sure if it would be "cool" to get a present from your former KINDERGARTEN teacher :) So, I left it on his desk while he was out of the room. I received the sweetest email from his mom letting me know that Carter LOVED his pillowcase and it is now one of his "good luck charms." I'm was thrilled by his reaction and love that such a little thing can still make a 9 year old happy.

Carter has to go to the clinic next week for a spinal tap and is going to hand deliver the rest of the pillowcases to the other kids that are there on that day.
You can read one of my previous posts to learn more about Craft Hope and ConKerr Cancer. It is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, so let's do all we can to make it extra special for these kids!

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time




No comments:

Post a Comment