Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Me And AC: On The Same Page

So, this morning Carlos and I were discussing Michele Bachmann and her campaign and her refusal to answer any questions she doesn't like, but instead only says, "I'm running for the presidency of the United States....." And I said, "Oh, she's running all right. But she's not running for something, but away from answering questions about things she's said in the past."

Gay people suffer from a sexual identity disorder,
gay people are sexually dysfunctional.
Gay people live a life of bondage, of despair.
Gay people are of Satan.

She's not judging, mind you, when she calls us every foul thing that pops into her anti-gay head; things no doubt fed to her by her ambiguously heterosexual husband Marcussssssssss.

Still, after Carlos and I ranted and raged about the Missuses Bachmann, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Anderson Cooper, my husband in my head, had the exact same thoughts as I did.

Me and AC. Simpatico, dontcha know!


No comments:

Post a Comment