I have looked up that company. In fact, their expertise (roofing) and their claim of infallibility made me fall in love with them immediately. All roofing experts I have encountered until now (and paid dearly for the privilege) are experts mostly in empty promises. As the various patches on our ceilings are the
Friday, August 12, 2011
By appointment to the Holy See
From Francis Sedgemore.
I have looked up that company. In fact, their expertise (roofing) and their claim of infallibility made me fall in love with them immediately. All roofing experts I have encountered until now (and paid dearly for the privilege) are experts mostly in empty promises. As the various patches on our ceilings are thewetness witness...
I have looked up that company. In fact, their expertise (roofing) and their claim of infallibility made me fall in love with them immediately. All roofing experts I have encountered until now (and paid dearly for the privilege) are experts mostly in empty promises. As the various patches on our ceilings are the
Labels:
Fun,
Good bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment