Saturday, June 4, 2011

THE TRAINING OF O Jun 03, 2011 - Sofia Lauryn (PICS, HD) mistress of bdsm

mistress strap on bdsm forced bi
This is the rudimentary shoot she has ever done besides doing cam work. She has not ever been tied up and left at the whims bdsm video porn of a mistress slave bdsm foreign. Nerves are on edge and it shows as soon as I constrain my hands on her for the first time. It is specious that she 's not sure what shew has gotten herself in to.

Her nerves are getting the best of her mistress bdsm virginia so I focus on one thing at a time, not to vanquish her on her first shoot with someone else in the occasion. First I find her pain threshold, and then decide to be lost more time making her comfortable in her own skin. She has so a rawness about her...untouched, untrained, and scared. Just the regular course I like them

File Size: 550 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:43:11
Format: WMV
Pics: included
Studio: Kink


mistress strap on bdsm forced bi

File size: 550.5 MB

mistress strap on bdsm forced bi

No comments:

Post a Comment