Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence: ASOS Girl


Jennifer Lawrence - ASOS Magazine


Jennifer Lawrence is the hot actress in Hollywood and ASOS magazine snagged her for their June 2011 cover.

With her role in Winter’s Bone earning her an Oscar nomination, she has big things on the horizon.

She will be in this summers X-Men: First Class with Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, boyfriend Nicholas Hoult and best friend Zoe Kravitz and the 20 year-old has landed the part of Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games.

ennifer shared, “We all legitimately love each other, so filming in London was like being at a really weird summer camp. James McAvoy is one of the best, more pure-hearted good guys that I’ve ever met, and Michael Fassbender is funny and great.”

“And Zoe [Kravitz],” Jennifer continued, “She’s the most talented person I’ve ever met. She has the most beautiful voice, she’s a cool dance and she’s a fashion genius, so stylish. And she can act. And eat a chili pizza sandwich and still weigh four pounds. So we don’t like her, we don’t like Zoe Kravitz (joking).”

Lawrence says it’s everything she’s desired but she’s struck by the magnitude of it all.

“It’s a weird thing to get used to,” she tells ASOS. “This is exactly what I always wanted, and it’s here and I’m 20.”

“I don’t think that I could see this coming in my wildest dreams, but you don’t expect your wildest dreams to come true,” Jennifer confesses.

“If I don’t sound incredibly grateful, I think I’m just overwhelmed.”

Jennifer Lawrence - ASOS Magazine


Jennifer Lawrence - ASOS Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment